Re: What's wrong with this SQL?

From: ohaya <ohaya_at_cox.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 21:30:32 -0500

matt.selph_at_gmail.com wrote:

> Jim,
> Vendors work for you. Yours need to get their collective stuff
> together. If you say there is a problem, then they need to
> investigate. Tell them exactly what you think. If the tech. support
> people don't respond, escalate with both your boss and their boss.

Matt,

Thanks for the comments. I did just that today, and they finally "escalated" the case, and sent me an updated script. The really funny (ironic) thing was that the new script is exactly the same as the original one, except they deleted the offending "CREATE INSTANCE". Apparently they didn't really need the "XIE1ss_sessionspec5" :(.

Jim Received on Fri Jan 14 2005 - 20:30:32 CST