toad beta

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: 14 Jan 2005 16:47:22 -0800

I downloaded latest beta just wondering what's in there since 8.0.0.47 release (which we use). Unzip is asking me for a password for beta.zip.

There's a url somewhere or what that you use to have them send out the password? Sorry I forget exactly what I need to do here.

Thanks John Received on Fri Jan 14 2005 - 18:47:22 CST