Error during full import - maximum enabled rles exceeded

From: <premmehrotra_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 14 Jan 2005 13:12:52 -0800

I am using 9.2.0.5 on HP UNIX 11i. I am doing full import from same version database (and UNIX).

I did full import. I got following error message:

. importing SYS's objects into SYS

IMP-00003: ORACLE error 1925 encountered
ORA-01925: maximum of 30 enabled roles exceeded
IMP-00091: Above error occurred on the following function and object: .
Remaining PL/SQL blocks for
this object will be skipped.

I do not see any error when I shutdown the database and restart it. Can this error be ignored. I have seen article to change some init.ora parameter, but is that necessary since I am not getting any errors after pening the database.

Thanks,

Prem Mehrotra Received on Fri Jan 14 2005 - 15:12:52 CST