Re: Question: Use Trigger to Prevent Deletes with no Where Clause?

From: <xhoster_at_gmail.com>
Date: 14 Jan 2005 18:05:58 GMT

Noel <tomekb_at_s_o_f_t_m_a_n.pl> wrote:

<snip Tom's excellent post>

> Both solution aren't good.
>
> I can put always-true condition in WHERE clause and i delete all rows.

Yes, and I can put TNT in the data center and the archived backup storage center and delete all rows that way.

The questions was about a statement with no where clause, not a statement with an always true where clause.

Xho

Usenet Newsgroup Service                        $9.95/Month 30GB