Re: Question: Use Trigger to Prevent Deletes with no Where Clause?

From: Jesse <davisjj_public_at_comcast.net>
Date: 13 Jan 2005 12:20:56 -0800

Thanks Thom and GreyBeard. Sorry about the lack of info (it's been a long week).

Just fyi... we're using Oracle 9.2.0.4, running on Win2k3 server, with OCFS, and RAC (2 nodes, fibre chanel SAN).

Thom, that's exactly what I was looking for and more (in general a way to look at the SQL text). That's awesome!

Jesse Received on Thu Jan 13 2005 - 14:20:56 CST