plsql vs hibernate

From: yasaswi <yasaswi_at_encfor.com>
Date: 13 Jan 2005 05:18:36 -0800

I have Oracle 10g database. Please comment on performance issues related to PL/SQL vs Hibernate. I have a complex data schema that would need lot of complex joins. I am leaning towards PL/SQL procedures and JDBC combination, because speed is more important than scalability across multiple database platforms. Is my thinking right given the complexity in database schema?
Thanks,
Yasaswi Received on Thu Jan 13 2005 - 07:18:36 CST