Oracle Forms Alternatives ...??

From: Digicelt <stephen.renton_at_barclays.co.uk>
Date: 13 Jan 2005 01:48:27 -0800

I'm about to start retraining from into Oracle, and can't decide on the DBA vs Developer role. As I'm already the latter for SQL Server, am leaning that way, but also need to learn forms/reports, and no way(!) am I going to buy the IDS Suite to do so ...

Question is this ... what's the most COMMON non-IDS route for implementing forms used with Oracle? A friend suggested ColdFusion .. is this worth learning in conjunction with Oracle for the job market ...? Received on Thu Jan 13 2005 - 03:48:27 CST