Oracle 10g dedicated server how to change to shared mode

From: Maria <evoradba_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: 12 Jan 2005 19:12:39 -0800

Hello

I have installed Oracle 10g on solaris back in August then to test we decided to change to dedicaded mode. Now we can't connect from any other server, keep getting this error message SQL*Plus: Release 10.1.0.3.0 - Production on ERROR:
ORA-12500: TNS:listener failed to start a dedicated server process

The thing when I do a tnsping to this instance from any other server its fine?
Can someone please help me to change back to the shared mode Thanks
Maria Received on Wed Jan 12 2005 - 21:12:39 CST