Re: ORACLE Session Trace.

From: Dexter <vikram_ramakrishnan_at_ieee.org>
Date: 11 Jan 2005 20:56:49 -0800

Thanks All,
The only method that seems feasible to me right now is to look at the trace files,since i'm talking about sessions on a production system, oradebug though powerful is not suitable as nial rightly points out.since i run oracle on unix , looking at traces becomes easy. we wud soon be hope to move onto 10g and put an end to this pblm. Thanks again.
Cheers,
Dexter. Received on Tue Jan 11 2005 - 22:56:49 CST