Re: project: oracle community website

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 08:56:11 -0800

tomboy78 wrote:

> Hi
> I am a student who's final year project is to develop an Oracle
> community website. I'm trying to gather requirements for this website
> so I've made an online questionnaire.
>
> It would be great if you had time fill it out, it should't take more than
> 5 minutes.
>
> The questionnaire is located at: http://www.pro-dba.com/questionnaire/
>
> Thanks

I have a questionnaire for you and it only has a single question.

  1. What is your objection with telling the truth and dealing honestly with people?

You are a student my ....

Do you think we don't know what pro-dba.com is?

Please take your spam to c.d.o.marektplace.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington