project: oracle community website

From: tomboy78 <thjertaas_at_gmail.com>
Date: 11 Jan 2005 03:28:14 -0800

Hi
I am a student who's final year project is to develop an Oracle community website. I'm trying to gather requirements for this website so I've made an online questionnaire.

It would be great if you had time fill it out, it should't take more than 5 minutes.

The questionnaire is located at: http://www.pro-dba.com/questionnaire/

Thanks Received on Tue Jan 11 2005 - 05:28:14 CST