Re: Which Oracle certification for an application developer ?

From: GreyBeard <Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 18:42:39 GMT

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 09:54:37 -0800, nthirucumaran wrote:

> Can any one let me know which oracle cerification would suit for a
> ColdFusion application developer? It seems oracle certified
> Professional is meant for database administrators and not for
> application developer.

Depends on the purpose of your certification. Your question is roughly equivalent to asking which Microsoft Certification is useful.

Hopefully you've been browsing at
http://www.oracle.com/education/certification/certpaths.html

BTW - a lot here will tell you that certification is useless. I agree that the paper itself is meaningless unless you need it for job hunting and resume fodder. Sadly, the others ignore the value of having been exposed to the material.

lol/FGB Received on Mon Jan 10 2005 - 12:42:39 CST