Re: asynchronous i/o for hp-ux on oracle?

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: 6 Jan 2005 12:45:30 -0800

strepxe_at_yahoo.co.uk wrote:
> I've been told that it may be possible to get asynchronous i/o on
hp-ux
> for "cooked" i.e. not raw files on hp-ux 11.31 [11iv3]. Anyone able
> confirm that this is the case?

Don't know I have not heard this but am interested in knowing more. You may have to open support requests with both hp and oracle to get more info if you don't have a different source.

Would you please update this with what you find if other people that may already have other info don't chime in on this thread? Thanks John Received on Thu Jan 06 2005 - 14:45:30 CST