HELP: accessing AS400 data in Oracle

From: <andrzeju_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 6 Jan 2005 07:04:26 -0800

I'm trying to access data from AS400 using gateway. e.g. SELECT * FROM LIB.FILE2_at_AS400
It works for some tables only. All tables are from the same library and have all privilages granted to Oracle. I just guess that it does not work for the tables that were added on the AS400 recently but I'm not sure. I've never used gateway before.

The error I'm getting is the following:
ORA-0942:tableor view does not exist
ORA-02063:preceding line from AS400

Of course I checked AS400. The table exists. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Andrzej Urbanowicz Received on Thu Jan 06 2005 - 09:04:26 CST