Re: Using pipelined functions

From: Carlos Correia <cepcorreia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 6 Jan 2005 00:36:33 -0800

The function does contain logical segmentation ... my current concern is that i am 1/5 through writing the function. So this function could potentially hit 1000 lines.
Also i've now tested the method I suggested in my first post, I seem to have hit a limitation in that im not able to do the following

call this line from another stored procedure

open cur0 for 'SELECT * FROM TABLE(FP_NEWFORMAT(:1,:2))' USING a,b;

apparently you cant use the above syntax so i've had to do the following

open cur0 for 'SELECT * FROM TABLE(FP_NEWFORMAT('''||a||''','||b||')'; any ideas ? Received on Thu Jan 06 2005 - 02:36:33 CST