Re: 9i RAC with EMC storage

From: Dusan Bolek <spambin_at_seznam.cz>
Date: 5 Jan 2005 23:49:13 -0800

That seems to be true at least from my experiences. We're supported by a local company and they are doing their best. That's not suprising because they are just medium sized company and we are one of their biggest customers so they have to care. However, if there is a need for interaction with EMC (consultations, new drivers etc.) then it is going to take a long time. :-(

--
Dusan Bolek