Re: Need help getting a grant

From: ana <anacedent_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 14:02:13 -0800

"Steven Green" <steven.green30_at_verizon.net> wrote in message news:pan.2005.01.05.20.31.11.964241_at_verizon.net...
> I need some help to get a training grant.
> If you are responsible for hiring Oracle professionals please read on.
>
> I want to become an Oracle DBA and am seeking to take a DBA
> certificate program. In order to obtain the grant to pay for the training
> I need to show a demand for the skills I want to study.
>
> The department of employment and training provides a
> questionnaire that I need to have answered by three companies.
>
> I wouldvery much appreciate if you could take a moment answer the
following 7
> simple questions related to the Oracle position, it would help me a great
> deal.
>
> 1. What do you see as the labor market demand for this position
> (Oracle DBA)?
>
> 2. What skills, abilities, and potential qualities are
> absolutely essential for a person in this field?
>
> 3. What education, previous experience, or training is necessary?
>
> 4. What is the salary range?
>
> 5. What is your process for recruiting new employees?
>
> 6. Do you expect tobe hiring soon?
>
> 7. May I contact you when my training is complete?
>
> I also need a company name and contact information for the paperwork.
> You can contact me directly be e-mail at:
>
> steven.green30_at_verizon.net

If you hav no previous IT experience, you stand NO chance at getting a job as DBA.
A piece of paper does NOT make you a DBA. It simply proves you know how to read, comprehend, remember & pass some tests.
I suggest to enroll in a chef school. At least after that you could get a job as a short order cook. Received on Wed Jan 05 2005 - 16:02:13 CST