Exp/imp in archivelog mode question

From: Roberto <none_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 17:46:10 -0200

One (probably) silly question:

Consider I've made a full backup of a DB with the exp command.

If something happens, and I need to recover with the imp command, what is done about the archive logs? Does the imp command delete (or overwrite) them? Are they left untouched? Does it automatically apply a recover database command to update the DB with those archive logs?

Thank you,

Marcos Roberto Received on Wed Jan 05 2005 - 13:46:10 CST