Re: Access 2003 ODBC front end for Oracle 9i Database

From: James <jamesnovara_at_gmail.com>
Date: 5 Jan 2005 10:00:06 -0800

Can some of the above be handled on the server rather than the workstation? Seeing as there are 3 oracle applications running on these people's machines already without the client installed on their workstations I have to disagree that it is impossible. I think perhaps the registry is pointing towards a server and the files are there and perhaps the ODBC driver is installed on the workstation. (Not the Microsoft One.....the Oracle One)

Hopefully I should know more by next week, I will share what I have learned.

Thanks,

JN Received on Wed Jan 05 2005 - 12:00:06 CST