How to export unicode data from MSSQL 2000 to Oracle 9

From: <lsllcm_at_gmail.com>
Date: 5 Jan 2005 01:40:22 -0800

How to export unicode data from MSSQL 2000 to Oracle 9?

The OS platform is Windows, Oracle is 9.0.1, The MSSQL is 2000. I use the northwind db of MSSQL as example. I use two methods. One is to use MSSQL DTS tool. The another is to save as csv file by using DTS, then use Oracle SQLLDR to load it. But we cannot export the unicode data successfully. The example data is Table "customers" Column "COMPANYNAME". Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance! Received on Wed Jan 05 2005 - 03:40:22 CST