Re: Lost oracle passwords on 9i database on windows xp

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: 4 Jan 2005 17:41:28 -0800

Mr. Fitzjarrell whomever you are, your remarks just cracked me up.

I said I was thankful not to be working with oracle on windows. That was all I said. Did I say anything bad about anyone who is forced to work in that environment? No I did not. Keeping a paycheck coming in is obviously one of the more important parts of life.

I answered some persons question, accurately. I probably gave the person enough info to get back going.

You added some additional info in a posting of yours. You appear to have more time than I do to contribute, good for you. I believe that i thanked you for your additional info.

Evidently you feel very strongly about oracle on windows. If that is what makes you happy more power to you. Received on Tue Jan 04 2005 - 19:41:28 CST