Re: Some more problems with exporting Access Table in Oracle

From: <premmehrotra_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 4 Jan 2005 14:02:12 -0800

Actually, Metalink helped me to resolve the issue. I am using 9.2.0.1 client. It has a bug if Access Database type used is Yes/No. Once I chanhed the data type from Yes/No to Text, I could export table directly from Access 2000 to Oracle.

See Oracle response below:

this point, in order to debug
this further, I need to be able to reproduce the problem. The 3113 and TNS Packe
t writer errors are too generic and can happen for many different reasons. Since
this seems specific to your database and could be related to the folowing bugs:

BUG 3340917 : MS ACCESS HANGS EXPORTING YES/NO COLUMN THROUGH ORACLE ODBC DRIVER Which is fixed in the latest patches Received on Tue Jan 04 2005 - 16:02:12 CST