Creating database manually

From: Pawel M³yński <pmg3_at_op.pl>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 17:46:36 +0100

I have installed Oracle Database 9.2.0.1.0. I have not created any databases yet. Instead of using ODCA I would like to create a database manually. In order to do it I have to issue CREATE DATABASE command. Unfortunatelly I don't know how to gain access to SQL, is there any way I can do it? Received on Mon Jan 03 2005 - 10:46:36 CST