Oracle internet Directory installation with 10G... Howto ?

From: Le JeanMimi <scjm_at_noos.fr>
Date: 3 Jan 2005 08:05:06 -0800

Hello,

ONames being desupported in 10G, we want to migrate to LDAP naming with OID (Oracle Internet Directory).

In 9i (correct me if i'm wrong) OID was included with the database server.

With 10G, i can't find OID anywhere !
I managed to install oidadmin, oidca, oidprovtol but no oidmon, nor oidctl =(

After a quick google, it read that OiD was not included in the 10g database server but only in the application $erver ! Is it true ?
How can i install OiD with my 10G database ? The Oracle documentation seems unclear to me, to say the least.

Thanks in advance.

Jean-Michel Received on Mon Jan 03 2005 - 10:05:06 CST