Re: ERD OF BANKING SYSTEM

From: Mark Bole <makbo_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 01:35:27 GMT

fitzjarrell_at_cox.net wrote:

> Comments embedded.
>
> syafae wrote:
>

>>Please I want ERD(entity relationship diagram)
>>for bank system.

> We all want something we're not likely to get. I want a seven-figure
> salary, a house in the Hamptons, a Lear jet, my own private yacht and
> another mansion on the West coast. Of course, none of that is comimg
> my way by my simply asking for it.

Shouldn't that be instead, "a house in Tiburon, and another mansion on the East Coast"?

For those not of the middle North America part of the world,

http://www.beveragebusiness.com/bbcontent/art-arch/crouch0304.html

"This is not to say that the Midwest does not produce an overwhelming share of uninspired beers."

-Mark Bole Received on Fri Dec 31 2004 - 19:35:27 CST