Some more problems with exporting Access Table in Oracle

From: <premmehrotra_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 31 Dec 2004 11:22:07 -0800

I am using Access 2000 and Oracle 9.2.0.x on a Windows 2000. I have setup Oracle 9.2 ODBC Driver (I have not yet figured how to set Microsoft's Oracle ODBC driver).

I am exporting a table from Access to Oracle and I get following error:

ODBC Call Failed:
ORA-12571: TNS Packet Failure Error

I see table and its indexes created in Oracle. However, there are no rows populated.

I see there are CLOB columns created in Oracle Table (Memo of Access is mapped to CLOB). Could CLOB be an issue? How does one troubleshoot an error like this.

Thanks.

Prem Received on Fri Dec 31 2004 - 13:22:07 CST