How to output to screen or a file in client's machine via PL/SQL

From: <my888_at_telstra.com>
Date: 29 Dec 2004 16:04:29 -0800

Dear all,
I tried to do output from pl/sql to a client's box, I tried using dbms_output and it has a hard limit 1 Megabyte. I tried UTL_FILE package, but it can only output to a Server's directory. How can I run an PL/SQl and output to screen or a file in client's machine?? Thanks for your help!!

888 Received on Wed Dec 29 2004 - 18:04:29 CST