ORA-3113 on Toad v8

From: <basis_consultant_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 29 Dec 2004 13:52:30 -0800

Hello,

I use Toad v8 to access 8i and 9i databases. Toad runs on my Win2000 laptop, and the 8i and 9i databases are mainly on Unix, though a couple are on Win 2000.

I can access the databases without any problems on Oracle Enterprise Manager or SQLPLUS.

When I try to access the databases on Toad, I receive an ORA-3113 error.

Other people in the company have the same version of Toad, but do not receive the ORA-3113 error.

I tried removing and reinstalling Toad, but the error reappears.
Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,
SAP BASIS Consultant Received on Wed Dec 29 2004 - 15:52:30 CST