Re: [OT] Which remote control software do OSS use?

From: Sander <news_at_sander.g-cutthisout-oudswaard.cx>
Date: 29 Dec 2004 09:54:23 GMT

Cris Carampa <cris119_at_operamail.com> wrote in news:cqosud$ml5$1 @lacerta.tiscalinet.it:

> Sorry for the OT, but Google was not my friend :( Does someone remember
> the name of the remote control software used by Oracle Support Services?

Oracle Web Conferencing, see http://odc.oracle.com - part of Oracle Collaboration Suite. Technical details are at this URL in the 'Quicklinks' box. The current release works with MSIE only, but that should change in the future.

Regards
Sander

--
Disclaimer:

The opinions expressed here are strictly my own.
Reproduction of this message outside Usenet, including replication to Web
sites, is strictly prohibited (X-No-Archive).