Re: Advice on oracle 7 migration

From: <oracleguru_at_lycos.com>
Date: 27 Dec 2004 14:15:07 -0800

Yes, Sybrand is wrong again !!!

We also converted a 7.3.4 to 9.2 in September 2004, not via wizard but via scripts.

Sybrand, to you, almost detail answer to OP's measure job which was Forms conversion to 10g AS/DS seems to you as rant, then I cannot help you in broadening your horizon and making you more mature. It will come to you with age.

My contribution is minimal because I jump in only when I feel like the OP needs some real help and also I do not want to spend my customer's time and money. Besides, it is not my hobby to answer the questions in this newsgroup. I learn a lot from this newsgroup, no question about it and I will continue to do so.

When I leave work, I go home, I forget about Oracle and watch Sopranos !!!

Og Received on Mon Dec 27 2004 - 16:15:07 CST