Re: Oracle Database 10g Installation on Linux: some observations

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: 25 Dec 2004 16:57:15 -0800

snip

> Neil

Neil there are at least a couple of good places to get solid tested info on doing this setup. You are making a good try with what you have but your kind of late in your effort.

One of the places for information of course is directly from oracle. Another place for linux info is http://www.puschitz.com/ -- that is where I go first if looking for linux related info as the oracle documentation is (getting better) but in the older releases often lacking details or incomplete setup instructions.

A couple of the other posters here also have some info on installing and configuring oracle on linux I expect they will add those urls. Received on Sat Dec 25 2004 - 18:57:15 CST