How can I run a sql script in toad or sql plus

From: ing_ora <zana_f_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 24 Dec 2004 06:59:34 -0800

Hello all,

I have a sql file ( worksshop_plsql.sql) wich contains those files: ------ the content of the file------------ SPOOL workshop_plsql.lst

@@ workshop_plsql.drp
@@ workshop_plsql.tab
@@ workshop_plsql.con
@@ workshop_plsql.sqs
@@ workshop_plsql.trg
@@ workshop_plsql.dat

SPOOL OFF

when I load this file into the sql window of toad and tried to run it as script. i get as script output this below:

SPOOL workshop_plsql.lst

^----------------

Statement Ignored
^----------------

Statement Ignored

Statement Ignored

Statement Ignored

Statement Ignored

Statement Ignored
SPOOL OFF So can you tell me how you can run such file correctly. I appreciate your help .Thank you Received on Fri Dec 24 2004 - 08:59:34 CST