Conseq. of UNDO_SUPPRESS_ERRORS=TRUE when UNDO_MANAGEMENT=MANUAL

From: Spendius <spendius_at_muchomail.com>
Date: 23 Dec 2004 07:55:52 -0800

We've seen lots of ORA-01555 appearing in our alert.log file, with the exact phrasing:
> ORA-01555 caused by SQL statement below (SCN: 0x0002.614e9d7c)
> [SQL stmt follows]

What does it mean ? Did the user's sessions raise an error ? We doubt because we NEVER had any such feedback from them... All of the statements were SELECTs (this error also happened for a SELECT SYSDATE FROM DUAL !).

Someone can tell me if anything's wrong ?

Thanks, and regards...
Spendius Received on Thu Dec 23 2004 - 09:55:52 CST