Re: DB2/400 <--> Oracle Questions

From: Charles Wilt <cwilt_at_meaa.mea.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 21:04:00 GMT

Tom,

Thanks for the info.

I appreciate the offer to help with the generic connectivity. In fact, I'll be checking this out soon. So if you'd be so kind as to email me I'll keep you name and email address handy! ;-)

Thanks again,
Charles

In article <1103746874.800456.117950_at_z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>, google_at_righteoussoftware.com says...