Re: dbms_job runtime history

From: Thomas Kyte <tkyte_at_oracle.com>
Date: 22 Dec 2004 11:31:12 -0800

In article <ddejs0pdak0v64o2eh7f7ff8e3s7bh77ri_at_4ax.com>, Forte Agent says...

>Is there any way to find history of dbms_job? What jobs in dba_jobs
>have run at what time, etc.? Thank you in advance.

the scheduler in 10g does -- but dbms_job does not.

If you want a "history" for your job runs, you would have to do it yourself -- using your own audit trail (eg: you insert a record to say "started" and update it to say "done" or whatever)

--
Thomas Kyte
Oracle Public Sector