Re: sql query`

From: <madhusudan.hv_at_gmail.com>
Date: 22 Dec 2004 01:08:53 -0800

thanks for replying.
my table structure is like this
tablename: address

1.patientuid - foreign key referring to patient table
2.addressuid
3. street
4. city
5. addresstype - foreign key referring to address table

this database is currently running on many client sites. the application allows us to insert multiple addresses and it used to show all of them on the gui.
now according to the new requirement we have show only the last inserted
address by making changes only in query code and not touching the database.
so please help me........ Received on Wed Dec 22 2004 - 03:08:53 CST