Re: Top SQL from statspack

From: Rick Denoire <100.17706_at_germanynet.de>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 00:50:19 +0100

"cheapsuit_at_gmail.com" <cheapsuit_at_gmail.com> wrote:

>Try running $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin/sprepsql.sql. Give it the bsnap,
>esnap, and hash value. It will produce a report with the full sql
>statement in it.

Yes but it demands a hash_value. I suppose that one such a value is computed for every distinct sql, so by entering the hash_value I am forced to choose a particular sql. But that is not my intention.

I would rather get the sql text of those queries with a maximum of elapsed_time times executions (for example), or disk_reads, no matter what the hash_value is.

Now I am trying to figure out how to setup such a query bypassing the statspack scripts and using the oraperf schema directly.

Bye
Rick Denoire Received on Mon Dec 20 2004 - 17:50:19 CST