Re: How to determine size used by an Instance...

From: HARI OM <hari_om_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 20 Dec 2004 12:21:18 -0800

Thanks HJR and Ed for your reply.

We would like to charge other agencies cost/MB for hosting their DB Instance on our Oracle Server (to save some hw, maintaince cost)and would like to find out better way to find the storage needs of their Oracle Data.

What other parameters should we look into to come up with teh TOTAL SIZE Used by their data housed in our DB Server.

Any related information on this is appreicated... Thanks again to Howard and Ed.

HARI OM Received on Mon Dec 20 2004 - 14:21:18 CST