How to determine size used by an Instance...

From: HARI OM <hari_om_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 20 Dec 2004 11:41:24 -0800

I am using Oracle 9.2.0.4 on IBM AIX 5.1L I have 2 instances running on this Box.
How do I determine how much memory and hard-disk space is being used by each instance? What is the best method or guesstimate? Any related informaiton on this is appreciated.

Thanks!

HARI OM Received on Mon Dec 20 2004 - 13:41:24 CST