Can mount, not open. Can I get data?

From: dsmcd <dsmcd_at_stopspamdormouse.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 18:22:35 GMT

Hello...

I have a 8.1.7 database on Win2k-Serv which can be mounted but not openned. There seems to be some trouble with the DR01.DBF file. Can I still get the data and table structures out of it? Unfortunately, backups are corrupted as well.

Any suggestions?

Thx,
D. Received on Mon Dec 20 2004 - 12:22:35 CST