Re: Oracle Culture/ email program used

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 16:51:50 +1100

weblinkp_at_yahoo.com wrote:
> Mark, Peoplesoft paid employess once a month on the 26th. Does Oracle
> pay twice a month?

I seriously think this sort of request should be taken off-line via email. Especially since it is more a matter that you should take up with your HR department: they are, after all, there for precisely this sort of anxiety/inquiry. And HR ought to exist for *some* reason!

But last time I worked there (happily, more than 12 months ago, and merely in Australia) we (or at least I did) got paid monthly on the 15th.

HJR Received on Sat Dec 18 2004 - 23:51:50 CST