Re: find columns used in procedures

From: nullpointer <null_pointer_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: 17 Dec 2004 20:16:54 -0800

My problem is finding unused columns rather than unused tables. As mark said finding the tables is not a problem at all. Its the columns which are tricky.
Also dropping columns might not work because of the "SELECT * FROM table". It would still compile the PL/SQL but would break my app.

Still thinking

Regards
Dev