Work aid or step by step needed for 10g http server setup

From: Emad-ud-deen & Eva Fithria Leiman <leimam_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 16:34:59 GMT

Hi everyone.

Does anyone have a work aid, or step by step instructions on setting up the Oracle 10g http server so I can run an psp document embedded with pl/sql?

So far, I installed the Oracle 10g database, and installed the http server. I found out that a database access decriptor needs to be created. I found documentation that you can do this from the Enterprise Manager by clicking on the pl/sql link. There is no such link when I loaded up the Enterprise Manager, but many other links. I believe I may need to install more components, but don't know what else to install.

Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Emad Received on Fri Dec 17 2004 - 10:34:59 CST