Re: find columns used in procedures

From: nullpointer <null_pointer_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: 16 Dec 2004 09:07:47 -0800

Ouch !
Thank god they installed a new coffee machine in the office. I am gonna have some really long nights.
If anyone has any ideas they are welcome I was thinking of writing a small program with all the column names as a keyword list ... pick out all the ones that appear in that list to build another list.
The idea is not yet well formed but will share the code if I come up with something.

Regds
Dev