Re: Let your customer find fast and easy all text he searches !

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: 16 Dec 2004 02:37:55 -0800

SoftComplete Development wrote:
> AlphaTIX is a powerful, fast, scalable and easy to use Full Text
> Indexing and Retrieval library that will completely satisfy your
> application's indexing and retrieval needs.

If you wish to advertise, I'd suggest the .marketplace group.

I wouldn't be hugely hopeful of a great response though, since Oracle already comes with a comprehensive text indexing engine that does multi-lingual fuzzy searches and the like, and it runs on more than just windows.
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA
http://www.niall.litchfield.dial.pipex.com Received on Thu Dec 16 2004 - 04:37:55 CST