find columns used in procedures

From: <dmadeka_at_gmail.com>
Date: 16 Dec 2004 01:55:47 -0800

Hi,
I have a set of PL/SQL packages in an application that I inherited ( about 8 KLOC's). This code refers to a set of really fat ( large no of columns ) datamart tables. For performance and maintainability was wanted to just have the columns in the mart which are used by the PL/SQL packages, dropping the unused ones. Is there any way I can find out which columns of which tables are used in the PL/SQL code. An pointers would be appreciated.

Regds
Dev Received on Thu Dec 16 2004 - 03:55:47 CST