Re: Oracle Culture/ email program used

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 15:32:35 -0800

hooper wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Are there any Oracle employees reading this? I am with Peoplesoft and
> I am wanting to findout more about the Oracle culture, Vacation,
> Benefits etc. What is it like? Also what email program do you use at
> Oracle?
>
> "A fellow employee" :)

Not an Oracle employee or former employee so I can't comment on vacation, benefits, or culture. Though my impression of current and former employees is that the vast majority of them are very nice people.

Hopefully the email program is Oracle's own: http://partnercontent.oracle.com/home/pf/global/collab/unauth/content.html

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington