9206 patchset testing

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: 15 Dec 2004 09:19:43 -0800

Where are people in regards to the patchset and their testing process?

On hpux 64 bit rac my initial testing is looking pretty good, only very minor issues so far. Oracle should be updated the known issues for 9206 ( 283899.1 ) with a couple of things found at my site. New one-off patch 4065997 just available.

Anyone else? Received on Wed Dec 15 2004 - 11:19:43 CST