Re: Postmortem on How do I set ORACLE_SID in windows

From: <oracleguru_at_lycos.com>
Date: 15 Dec 2004 07:44:41 -0800

Sybrand Bakker wrote:
> On 14 Dec 2004 15:52:22 -0800, oracleguru_at_lycos.com wrote:
>
> I worked with Forms 2.3 and I don't pretend I am an Oracleguru by
> using it in my email-address.

You said the same thing to my post 10 years ago. I told you at that time that I have a company Oracleguru, DBA (Doing Business As) registred in Texas. My e-mail address reflects my company's name. You may not like it but that is the way it is and live with it. Just like you are living with Microsoft.

> The 'insults' are a result of you wasting our time.
I did not ask you to amswer my post did I ? You are wasting your time by looking at extraneous things rather than the question in the post.

Most of your answers are like look it up at www.tahiti.com or such thing. In my opinion you are not any Super Oracle guy, like Tom Kyte. You do the same thing as we do, RTFM. Which I always do. If you remember the original post, my question was not about Oracle but Windows. I know Oracle as much as I need to conclude my present assignment.

Next time when you see oracleguru_at_lycos.com just skip it and go to the next one.

Oracleg..u