Re: Sybrand Bakker - request for a list of insults

From: Van Messner <messner1_at_NOSPAMbestweb.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 16:52:43 -0500

Don't bother doing this Peter. There are only a handful of people in the group who disparage others, demand apologies, and so on. Ignore them. Or, if it makes you feel better, imagine what it's like to live in the world with that kind of personality. These folks won't be affected by what you proposing and it just makes you look equally petty. Also notice that the really top-notch people answering questions are always polite. They're secure in their Oracle knowledge and in their own skins. (Think Tom Kyte, Jonathan Lewis, etc.)